By Jeremy Walker
About This Book
- Construct top-notch net functions via learning the strong instruments supplied by way of Backbone.js
- Gain insights into how you can simplify information administration and create single-page net purposes with strong person interfaces
- This is a fast moving advisor on how one can try out, rfile, and leverage third-party libraries, and is helping you get the main out of Backbone.js
Who This publication Is For
What you'll Learn
- Architect a single-page net program utilizing Backbone.js
- Easily transmit facts to and from a server-side API (RESTful or no longer) utilizing Backbone's types and Classes
- Add and regulate DOM components with spine perspectives, and create browsable client-side pages with Routers
- Document your Backbone.js good judgment, without or with well known instruments equivalent to JSDoc or Docco, to make sure long term maintainability
- Prevent insects and simplicity refactoring via checking out your code with frameworks reminiscent of QUnit, Mocha, or Buster and auxiliary instruments equivalent to Sinon
- Use Backbone.js's sister library, Underscore, to gain the whole strength of a spine application
- Explore complex spine strategies and store effort and time by utilizing the main strong third-party instruments available
This booklet bargains perception into developing and preserving dynamic Backbone.js net functions. It delves into the the basics of Backbone.js and is helping you in attaining mastery of the spine library.
Starting with types and Collections, you are going to the way to simplify client-side information administration and simply transmit information to and out of your server. subsequent, you will discover ways to use perspectives and Routers to facilitate DOM manipulation and URL keep an eye on in order that your viewers can navigate all of your web site with no ever leaving the 1st HTML web page. eventually, you will tips on how to mix these construction blocks with different instruments to accomplish high-performance, testable, and maintainable internet applications.
Read Online or Download Backbone.js Essentials PDF
You could simply create a professional-looking web site with not anything greater than a typical computing device and a few uncooked ambition. are looking to construct a weblog, promote items, create boards, or advertise an occasion? No challenge! This pleasant, jargon-free publication delivers the ideas, instruments, and recommendation you must construct a domain and get it up on the internet.
Key FeaturesLeverage the facility of microservices to construct a versatile and effective approach in JavaSee Docker and Spring Boot in perform to shape simply deployable microservicesHands-on strategy during the e-book to be able to familiarize and clutch the detailsBook DescriptionA microservice structure is helping you construct your software as a collection of other providers.
- Beginning JSON
- Learning jQuery Fourth Edition
- Beginning Backbone.js (Expert's Voice in Web Development)
Extra info for Backbone.js Essentials
Backbone.js Essentials by Jeremy Walker