By Kenneth P. Moses,Pedro B. Nava,John C. Banks,Darrell K. Petersen
Atlas of medical Gross Anatomy makes use of over 500 highly well-executed and marvelous dissection photographs and illustrations to steer you thru the entire key buildings you’ll have to study on your gross anatomy path. This clinical textbook is helping you grasp crucial floor, gross, and radiologic anatomy options via high quality images, electronic improvements, and concise textual content introductions all through.
- Get a transparent knowing of floor, gross, and radiologic anatomy with a source that’s nice to be used sooner than, in the course of, and after lab paintings, in training for examinations, and afterward as a primer for medical work.
- Learn as intuitively as attainable with huge, full-page images for easy comprehension. not more confusion and peering at small, heavily cropped pictures!
- Easily distinguish highlighted constructions from the history in each one dissection simply by digitally color-enhanced images.
- See constructions the way in which they found in the anatomy lab with particularly commissioned dissections, all performed utilizing freshly dissected cadavers ready utilizing low-alcohol fixative.
- Bridge the distance among gross anatomy and medical perform with medical correlations throughout.
- Master anatomy successfully with one textual content masking all you must recognize, from floor to radiologic anatomy, that’s perfect for shortened anatomy courses.
- Review key buildings fast because of particular dissection headings and distinctive icon navigation.
Read Online or Download Atlas of Clinical Gross Anatomy E-Book PDF
Best medical reference books
An knowing of standard and irregular physique functionality is important if we're to appreciate the root of medical care. This publication is a educating relief for those that are looking to grab the explanations, pathophysiological adjustments and scientific beneficial properties obvious in sickness procedures. remedy ideas also are thought of.
This useful guide adopts a different symptop-wise method of the generally encountered emergencies in ENT (otorhinolaryngology). the writer has mostly drawn from her personal stories of operating as an ENT expert in either a tertiary care centre in addition to a secondary care clinic. The emphasis is on exact bedside history-taking and exam for creating a prognosis.
Bone cements are normal in orthopaedic functions to anchor implants to latest bone, reconstruct bone and convey bioactive brokers to the physique. With a growing number of bone cements on hand, it can be crucial that the proper fabric is chosen for particular medical approaches. Orthopaedic bone cements studies the newest study during this box.
3D Bioprinting: basics, rules and functions offers the most recent details at the basics, rules, physics, and functions of 3D bioprinting. It includes descriptions of many of the bioprinting procedures and applied sciences utilized in additive biomanufacturing of tissue constructs, tissues, and organs utilizing dwelling cells.
- Pocket Atlas of Sectional Anatomy: Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging: 2
- Davis's Drug Guide for Rehabilitation Professionals (DavisPlus)
- Mosby's Pocket Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing & Health Professions - E-Book (Mosby, Mosby's Pocket Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing, & Health Professions)
- Evidence-Based Diagnosis: A Handbook of Clinical Prediction Rules
- Endocrine Surgery, An Issue of Surgical Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Surgery)
- Comprehensive Glossary of Terms Used in Toxicology
Extra resources for Atlas of Clinical Gross Anatomy E-Book
Atlas of Clinical Gross Anatomy E-Book by Kenneth P. Moses,Pedro B. Nava,John C. Banks,Darrell K. Petersen